Board Placement Speed Networking
Tue, Oct 1 · 5:30p – 7:00p
Find your best fit and put your enthusiasm and passion for the community to work by joining a Wichita nonprofit in accomplishing its mission.
After completing Board Placement 101, interested members move on to Board Placement Speed Networking. You will meet local nonprofits looking to fill positions on their boards. This evening is designed to connect nonprofits with compatible professionals that can serve the community through its board. As a young professional, come prepared to discuss the skill sets that you wish to use in a role on a nonprofit board.
All attending nonprofits are listed at the bottom of this event as they confirm. We strongly encourage you to review their websites and social media to come prepared with questions for each organization. Come with an open mind, because you will be meeting with all nonprofits in attendance!
This is a very structured event, and it is important to the overall flow of the evening that you arrive no later than 5:30 p.m.
All members interested in attending this Speed Networking event should have attended a previous 101 event in the past year. Registration will open at 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24.
Thank you to our sponsor
- Alzheimer’s Association Central & Western KS – Website|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram
- Alternative Gifts International – Website|Facebook|Instagram
- Arts Council – Website|Facebook
- Cairn Health, Inc. – Website|Facebook
- Dear Neighbor Ministries/StepStone – Website #1| Website #2|Facebook #1|Facebook #2
- Down Syndrome Society of Wichita – Website|Facebook
- Freedom Hooves Therapeutic Riding Center – Website|Facebook|Twitter
- HealthCore Clinic – Website |Facebook
- Mark Arts – Website|Facebook
- Old Cowtown Museum – Website|Facebook|Twitter
- Orpheum Theatre – Website|Facebook|Instagram
- Tallgrass Film Association – Website|Facebook
- The Kansas African American Museum – Website
- The Pando Initiative – Website|Facebook|Twitter|Instagram|Youtube
- Wichita Chamber Chorale, Inc.- Website|Facebook
Respecting the privacy of all members, W discourages the solicitation of goods; services; and educational, promotional, or employment opportunities at all W events, activities, and programs. In short, please bring your business cards, not your brochures, samples, or other promotional items.
Registrants of W events agree to allow W and its official photographer(s) to photograph them in the context of the event. Footage captured by the official W photographer may be posted on social media, shared with media outlets, and/or used in future print and electronic promotional materials. For questions or concerns, please call 316.268.1171 or email email@example.com.FAQNewsContact