Finding The Right Mentor
Wed, Aug 21 · 11:30a – 1:00p
As young professionals, having a mentor is vital to being successful in our careers. Finding the right mentor to guide us, advise us, and help us grow can be daunting.
Join W for a discussion on how young professionals can find the right mentors. This conversation will feature a four person panel diving into all aspects mentoring. The panel will consist of Evan Wilson (Chief Experience Officer at Meritrust Credit Union), Chris Whitney (Assistant General Manager / Director of Finance for INTRUST Bank Arena), Dr. Pat Do (founder of Mid-America Orthopedics),and Rachel Steiner (Sr. Account Manager at Delta Dental of KS).
Don’t miss out on this essential conversation. We will see you at WSU’s Experiential Engineering Building.
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Lunch & Networking
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:05 p.m. | Welcome & Introduction
- 12:05 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. | Panel Discussion
- 12:45 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. | Audience Q&A
- Evan Wilson (Chief Experience Officer at Meritrust Credit Union)
- Chris Whitney (Assistant General Manager / Director of Finance for INTRUST Bank Arena)
- Dr. Pat Do (founder of Mid-America Orthopedics)
- Rachel Steiner (Sr. Account Manager at Delta Dental of KS)
- Kate Flavin (Public Information Officer at Sedgwick County and 2020 W Board of Trustees Chair)
Thank you to our host sponsor
Respecting the privacy of all members, W discourages the solicitation of goods; services; and educational, promotional, or employment opportunities at all W events, activities, and programs. In short, please bring your business cards, not your brochures, samples, or other promotional items.
Registrants of W events agree to allow W and its official photographer(s) to photograph them in the context of the event. Footage captured by the official W photographer may be posted on social media, shared with media outlets, and/or used in future print and electronic promotional materials. For questions or concerns, please call 316.268.1171 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.