At W we believe in connection; connecting diverse individuals to each other, communities, and leaders. Connecting our members to each other is essential to building a community of diverse young professionals. To continue the building of a diverse community we are opening a Slack Channel to our W members. This will provide our communities young talent the space to connect with each other, share opportunities, and bring to life exceptional experiences to transform our community.
You’re probably wondering, what will this W Slack look like? W’s Slack will have several channels, which will provide your the opportunity to connect with liked minded individuals and ideas. Those channels are…
- #heyW… Have a question? Maybe an idea? Post your questions and ideas here!
- #careerdevelopment… As growing leaders, personal and career development is crucial. Share with the W community opportunities, conferences, and resources to aide in our career development.
- #MadeinWichita…. Calling all entrepreneurs in the ICT! This is a place to share ideas and to better connect our young professional entrepreneurs or those who are looking to start their own business.
- #jobs&internships… Have a job or internship available? Share it here!
- #startwithW… New to W? You are in the right place! Here we will share opportunities to get plugged into our Action Teams and other programming W has to offer.
- #whatsgoodICT… Share all that is good in the ICT, from upcoming events to new restaurants in town.
- #spotlight… Know someone going above and beyond? Maybe they are kicking ass in their career? Recognize them here.
What’s next? That’s up to you.
For additional information contact Josh Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.